Athlete Development Specialist, BCAP II
VOLLEYBALL ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Owner of Project Serve Beach Volleyball Club
- Texas’ first full time Pro Beach Volleyball Player, Coach and Tournament Director
- First Texas USAV High Performance BCAP II certified sand coach in history
- Owner of Austin’s first stand-alone 4 court sand volleyball training facility
- Over 12,000 hours of technical sand volleyball training for juniors and adults
- Signed Austin’s first 4 NCAA Sand Volleyball scholarship recipients
- 100% of High School seniors who
PROFESSIONAL BEACH VOLLEYBALL PLAYER
- Nationally recognized Pro Beach Volleyball player
- 7 Time TEXAS VOLLEYBALL TOUR Finalist
- 3 Time Top 10 finisher on the National Volleyball League pro beach volleyball tour
- 2014 Highest Professional career finish at 5th place at the NVL DALLAS
- Coach Bobby is a 14 year veteran in the beach game and has been a nationally recognized coach and player for the past 10 years.
- His vision is to develop Project Serve into a beach volleyball University for higher education.