2018 PRIMA SPRING TRAINING
YEAR ROUND SAND TRAINING MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
PRIMA TRAINING PLAN
Our 2018 Project Serve Juniors Prima beach training will dive deeper to provide personalized athlete development for each one of our athletes this year.
We’re sharpening our athlete centered approach to breed successful results in the metrics and play of our students. By focusing on the customization of each athletes’ training experience, we are able to:
- Design specific practice plans that strengthen the areas of need for our athletes
- Consistently communicate with our athletes to foster mentoring & coaching opportunities
- Offer consistent, sustainable feedback to each family regarding progress
- Keep track of their tournament preparation & performance
- Track tournament and practice game wins to rank players
Every practice is designed to follow our peak out schedule which keeps a balance between the proper conditioning for the time period and skill development needs.
Every 4 weeks, hard metrics and evaluations are taken to track progress so that we can plot data points along our training program throughout the Spring.
OPTIMA NATIONAL TEAM SELECTION:
This Spring, we will give everyone of our juniors’ members the opportunity to earn one of 16 spots on the OPTIMA NATIONAL TEAM which will travel to the BVCA tournament (Beach Volleyball National Championships) in Hermosa Beach, California in July 2018.
The selection process will include the following:
- Tracking in-practice game wins and point totals
- Tracking real tournament finishes
- Attendance to practices
- Hustle & Leadership in practices
- Evaluation metrics
***The OPTIMA package will include fees for bid payment & california travel for the coaching staff to be determined by March 1st.***